into Unsurpassed Customer Service!
April 15, 2021
To our valued lenders, customers, realtors, mortgage officers and friends of Red Door Title, LLC:
We look forward to spring and summer, thinking about things going back to family and friends meeting, and conducting business more socially. We continue to closely monitor the developments of COVID-19 and make necessary adjustments to our closing procedures and interactions. Although there is more accessibility to retail and open areas, a relaxing of masks mandates, and changes in CDC and state orders and recommendations, this illness is not over, and we must remain vigilant in keeping our staff and customers healthy to the best of our abilities.
New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine continue to have recommendations in place. While much of our staff have returned to the office, we still have certain members working remotely while adhering to the strictest of industry security standards. Registries remain accessible for recordings and searches, and the courts have become available in a limited capacity for accessing information. Most, however, are still not open completely.
Red Door Title, LLC will continue to suggest that closings be limited to signers only, with buyers and sellers signing separately. However, if the closer, signing parties, real estate agents, and/or loan officers want to attend the closings, please keep the following in mind:
- The buyer, borrower, seller, and the closer must be agreeable if other parties are to be in attendance.
- Physical spacing at the closing table must allow for proper social distancing measures.
- The participants must answer all screening questions in the negative. If they cannot, we will arrange for those who are ill to attend a separate signing.
- We require that all parties wear masks covering the nose and mouth upon entering our offices, during the closing, and when exiting our offices/buildings.
Closers will make sure the table and areas have been cleaned/wiped down and that fresh pens are available. Closings may also occur at locations outside of our offices and will be scheduled in accordance to the preferences of the parties and availability of the closer.
In order to service our customers in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts we offer to conduct closings several ways: by mail, in-person signings at our offices, as a drive-up-closing, or a combination of these, including the use of Docusign for some closing documents as allowed by a lender, or for cash closings.
In addition to Covid-19 challenges, mortgage rates are at historic lows. The real estate market is booming and shows no real signs of slowing down! We ask for your patience and understanding as we meet market demands.
We will continue to monitor updates from health professionals and community leaders in addition to following industry trends and recommendations as they arise.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Red Door Title, LLC
Red Door Title is meeting the challenges of today’s real estate market with efficiency, innovation and personal service. We respond promptly to title requests and work closely with lenders and realtors to prepare closing packages that are accurate and timely.
Our settlement services are local. For borrowers, buyers and sellers, we offer the flexibility of scheduling the closing at a convenient time and location. We work in advance with our customers to preview the Settlement Statement, establish proper expectations and answer closing and title related questions. With Red Door Title you can be assured of a pleasant and professional closing experience for yourself and your customers you entrust to us.
- Title Search and Examination
- Title Commitments
- Last Owner Searches
- Tax Searches
- Lien Searches
- Provide Traditional Closings in Our Office, Mail-Away Closings, Courier Closings and Closings Specifically Designed to Meet Your Needs
- Arrangements and Tracking of the Recording of All Instruments with the Appropriate Recording Offices Statewide
- HUD Preparation of Closing Costs and Lender’s Charges
- Title Insurance
- Cash Closings
- Notary Services
- To offer a convenient real estate settlement solution to mortgage lenders and brokers of all sizes.
- To discover and understand the individual requirements of each lender or broker partner and develop a lasting working relationship.
- To meet and surpass expectations of processing and closing staff by consistently delivering service that is timely, responsive and accurate.
- To provide a courteous and professional closing experience to buyers, borrowers and sellers, and to respect and meet their individual needs to the best of our abilities.
- To become the New England real estate industry’s first choice for settlement services by earning the loyalty and repeat business of our clients.
5 Community Drive, Suite R100
Augusta, ME 04330
155 Center St., Building G
Auburn, ME 04210
115 Main Street
Bangor, ME 04401
101 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
41 Market Square
Houlton, Maine 04730
413 Main Street
Rockland, ME 04841
778 Main Street
South Portland, ME 04106
319 Main Street
Waterville, ME 04901
676 Post Road, Unit 3
Wells, ME 04090
273 York Street
York, ME 03909
New Hampshire Offices
47 Constitution Drive, Suite 400
Bedford, NH 03110
10 Ferry Street, Suite 419
Concord, NH 03301
164 NH Route 25, Unit 5
Meredith, NH 03253
2991 White Mountain Highway
North Conway, NH 03860
15 Garden Road
Plaistow, NH 03865
620 Tenney Mountain Highway
Plymouth, NH 03264
2204 Woodbury Avenue
Newington, NH 03801
Bennett Law Office
19 Elm Street
Amesbury, MA 01913
234 Littleton Road, Unit 1B