into Unsurpassed Customer Service!
October 22, 2020
To our valued Lenders, Customers, Realtors, Mortgage Officers and Friends of Red Door Title, LLC and Bennett Law, PLLC:
We continue to closely monitor the developments of COVID-19 and make adjustments, as necessary, to our closing procedures and interactions because although there is more accessibility to retail and open areas, Covid-19, as an illness, is not over, and we must be vigilant to keep our staff and customers healthy, as best we can.
New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine all still have some sort of “recommendations” in place. While much of our staff have returned to our physical office locations, we still have some working remotely, and securely. Registries still remain accessible for recordings and searches and the court’s have become available, albeit limited, for accessing information.
Red Door Title, LLC and Bennett Law, PLLC, will continue to suggest that closings be limited to signers only, with buyers and sellers signing separately, however if the Closer, Signing Parties, Real Estate Agents and/or Loan Officers want to attend the closings, please keep in mind that:
- The Buyer/Borrower/Seller and the Closer are accepting with the other parties all being there;
- The Physical Spacing at the closing table needs to allow for social distancing to be maintained;
- The Participants must answer the screening questions in the negative; and if not, then arranging for those that are ill not to attend and to make other arrangements for signing; and
- We Require that all Parties must be wearing masks, that cover the nose and mouth, upon entering our offices, during the closing, and upon exiting our offices/buildings.
The Closers will make sure the table and areas have been cleaned/wiped down and that fresh pens are available. Closings may also occur at other locations other than our offices, and will be scheduled in accordance with the preference of the parties and availability of the closer.
In order to service our customers in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts we offer to conduct closings several ways: By mail, in-person signings at our offices, or as a “Drive up Closing”, or a combination of these including using Docusign for some closing documents, as allowed by a Lender, or for CASH closings.
In addition to Covid-19 challenges, mortgage rates are at historic lows, and therefore, the real estate market is booming. We ask for your patience and understanding as we meet the demand of the market.
We will continue to monitor the updates from the health professionals, community leaders, industry trends and follow recommendations as they become known.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Red Door Title, LLC
Red Door Title is meeting the challenges of today’s real estate market with efficiency, innovation and personal service. We respond promptly to title requests and work closely with lenders and realtors to prepare closing packages that are accurate and timely.
Our settlement services are local. For borrowers, buyers and sellers, we offer the flexibility of scheduling the closing at a convenient time and location. We work in advance with our customers to preview the Settlement Statement, establish proper expectations and answer closing and title related questions. With Red Door Title you can be assured of a pleasant and professional closing experience for yourself and your customers you entrust to us.
- Title Search and Examination
- Title Commitments
- Last Owner Searches
- Tax Searches
- Lien Searches
- Provide Traditional Closings in Our Office, Mail-Away Closings, Courier Closings and Closings Specifically Designed to Meet Your Needs
- Arrangements and Tracking of the Recording of All Instruments with the Appropriate Recording Offices Statewide
- HUD Preparation of Closing Costs and Lender’s Charges
- Title Insurance
- Cash Closings
- Notary Services
- To offer a convenient real estate settlement solution to mortgage lenders and brokers of all sizes.
- To discover and understand the individual requirements of each lender or broker partner and develop a lasting working relationship.
- To meet and surpass expectations of processing and closing staff by consistently delivering service that is timely, responsive and accurate.
- To provide a courteous and professional closing experience to buyers, borrowers and sellers, and to respect and meet their individual needs to the best of our abilities.
- To become the New England real estate industry’s first choice for settlement services by earning the loyalty and repeat business of our clients.
5 Community Drive, Suite R100
Augusta, ME 04330
155 Center St., Building G
Auburn, ME 04210
277 State Street
Bangor, ME 04401
101 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
413 Main Street
Rockland, ME 04841
778 Main Street
South Portland, ME 04106
319 Main Street
Waterville, ME 04901
676 Post Road, Unit 3
Wells, ME 04090
273 York Street
York, ME 03909
Bennett Law Office
19 Elm Street
Amesbury, MA 01913
New Hampshire Offices
47 Constitution Drive, Suite 400
Bedford, NH 03110
10 Ferry Street, Suite 419
Concord, NH 03301
164 NH Route 25, Unit 5
Meredith, NH 03253
2991 White Mountain Highway
North Conway, NH 03860
15 Garden Road
Plaistow, NH 03865
620 Tenney Mountain Highway
Plymouth, NH 03264
2204 Woodbury Avenue
Newington, NH 03801