The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act’s (GLBA’s) Privacy Rule protects a consumer’s “nonpublic personal information” (NPI). NPI is any “personally identifiable financial information” that a financial institution collects about an individual in connection with providing a financial product or
GLBA prohibits any financial institution such as Red Door Title, LLC, either directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you, the consumer, with a nonaffiliated third party unless Red Door Title, LLC provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices. Pursuant to Title V of the Gramm-Leach-
Red Door Title, LLC may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following
- Information it receives from you such as on applications or other forms associated with your transaction;
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or
other person(s) or entities;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as a real estate agent or a lender;
- Information received in order to complete your transaction with us.
Red Door Title, LLC may disclose any of the above information that it co!lects about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Red Door Title, LLC may also disclose the above-stated information to the following nonaffiliated companies that perform marketing services on its behalf or with whom it has a joint marketing agreement:
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance and non-financial companies such as fulfillment providers.
Red Door Title, LLC will not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you with anyone for any purpose that is not specifically permitted by law.
Red Door Title, LLC restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to fulfill its services and provide its products to you. Red Door Title, LLC maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the federal regulations to protect your nonpublic personal information.